Photograph by sandrus1009 on Flickr
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- When a ghost at a Chinese temple turns out to be a... homeless man.
- Gail Collins really loves the story about Mitt Romney driving with his dog on the roof of the car.
- Banks have been scaling back on holiday parties.
- Harvard economics professor Greg Mankiw and his family loved Daniel Radcliffe in "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying": "He provided the Mankiw family much consumer surplus."
- Cameron Douglas is hoping a judge will have compassion on him.
- Buzz Bissinger is excited that Tebow got owned by the Patriots.
- If you're being stupid on Facebook, that's why you're being unfriended.
- Rooney Mara explains why she's not on Twitter.