Would you like to join the team here at Gothamist? We're looking to hire a full-time Advertising Campaign Manager to work in our Sales and Operations Departments, based in our in midtown Manhattan office.
The ideal candidate will be an integral member of the sales team. We are seeking motivated self-starters, candidates who are ambitious, quick-learning and interested in the world of digital advertising. Please read on for descriptions of the position as well as instructions on how to apply:
Salary: Competitive base salary and benefits
Job Description includes, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Account Executives on digital advertising campaigns
- Serve as a liaison between in-house and client facing needs
- Provide clients with spec sheets and screenshots of live campaigns
- Assist the Account Executives in daily ad hoc tasks
- Ensure all creative assets are received and trafficked properly
-Lead efforts on mid-and-post campaign reporting to share with clients
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with client-facing interaction—great communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must
- Ability to multitask and take direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- BS/BA Degree required
-Experience with DFP & 3rd-party reporting platforms (including Sizmek, DCM, etc.) a plus
If you think you fit the bill, send a cover letter and resume in the body of an email to email@example.com with the subject "Campaign Manager job posting." Or if you know someone who might be great for the position, please send him/her this link.
More about us: www.gothamistllc.com
Gothamist / DNAinfo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.