- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bob Ross's old paintings and old hairstyle have been FOUND.
- "The last Volkswagen Beetle rolled off an assembly line into eternity" last week ☹️
- There's some behind-the-scenes drama at Big Little Lies.
- Anyone know who the mayor of Mount Vernon is?
- Fox News contributor Tyrus sent gross text messages to a colleague, including one that read, "Just pull your boobs out."
- There's a disturbing update on the murder of American scientist Suzanne Eaton, whose body was discovered in a Nazi bunker in Greece this week.
- Hector Figueroa, president of one of the city’s most influential labor unions, died of an appparent heart attack on Thursday night. He was 57.
- How Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time … in Hollywood brought Hollywood Boulevard back in time 50 years.
- Sixteen baby herons and egrets were rescued after their tree home fell down in California.
- It's the 30th anniversary of When Harry Met Sally, and like the 10 year anniversary of Is When Harry Met Sally The Greatest Rom-Com Of All Time headlines.
- I'll have what Cat is having (undeniable success, eventually):
I've never been more invested in a random internet cat succeeding pic.twitter.com/hB1fxtzZOO
— Jen Gentleman 🌺 (@JenMsft) July 10, 2019